SPANISH FOR ADULTS
SPANISH FOR JUNIORS
Learn more about your level and decide where you want to go. We are here to help.
* communicate in simple and routine tasks on familiar topics and activities.
* handle short social exchanges
* simply describe my family and other people, living conditions, my educational background and my present or most recent situation
I can understand:
* phrases and common vocabulary on common areas e.g. very basic personal and family information, shopping, the local area, and employment.
* the main point in short, simple messages and announcements.
* read very short, simple texts.
* find specific, predictable information in advertisements, prospectuses, menus and timetables.
* understand short simple personal letters.
I can write:
* short, simple notes and messages.
* a simple personal letter, for example thanking someone.